Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

About Me and How To Contact

Stumble Upon Toolbar
Delicious del.icio.us
rss feed
I am a boy who lived in Surabaya, Indonesia and currently having my college course in ITS. I'm just started to manage blogging, thus having no experience before :)

Any advice or critic are subject to be recieved... :D

If you want to contact me, just email me at 
develop_5889[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]id

or you could just simply add my yahoo messenger
kemas.dimas
Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

.:: KEMAS' BLOG ::. said...

just give a test comment :D

Ucup Umar said...

hehe...
Assalammualaikum Pak
Terusin ngeblog-nya, tapi pake tulisan sendiri aja

.:: KEMAS' BLOG ::. said...

:D insyaAllah... tunggu produk berikutnya...
kemungkinan bisa untuk menembus proxy :D

dias.mbemz said...

kemas....
tukeran link yuk..
www.dias-site.blogspot.com...^^,

Thengkyu2...

Post a Comment

 
Technology Info | Computer Suplement | Internet News | Techno-Centric Diary | TNB